Tuesday, October 6, 2009

For Mani!

Mani... If i would have heard this name before June of 2007 sure my mind would visualize only the currency (Money)! My roommate in pune till Oct 4th 2009! I hardly watched 10 movies in theater till 2007. But this theater freak made me to watch close to a dozen of movies each month*** We sometimes think why not to shift from Kumar paradise to Inox or E-square theaters... A good soul helped a lot in my self realization journey! We have had a lot of arguments, fights and many days have gone without exchange of words... Many great and ever cherishing moments as well. We challenged our maturity frequently and i confess we both have lost miserably!
We have a lot in common.. For instance i did not cry when my grandmother passed away.. I was her first and favourite grandson and to me she was more than my mother! Mani had a grandfather and when he expired he did not cry!! Demonic aren't we... Yes for the sensible world! We actually did a transformation of energy that works well for the laziest of mankind! We did not cry but we kept all the feelings inside and did achieve what they wanted us to be and what would make our raisers proud! He has shown a lot of caring in me like an elder bro and Bhavan never liked others' caring and sympathy... but actually loved his way! Many time he has perfectly demonstrated the Big B atti! If i speak with X what the heck causes you pain da...
He ofcourse has a deep worry! Our age difference is close to 4 yrs and he wittingly feels i don't give him the respect for age!! So let me write "Mani Anna".. Poruma DAAA!! Great knowing you Mani Hariharan...

1 comment:

  1. Photo Locations:

    Mani in Bike - On the way to Purandar Fort, Pune...

    Rare photo of Mani taking bath! Happens once in 12 yrs... @ Moline, Illinois...

    Bhavan, Mani and Nitin @ Stoney Creek Inn...

    ReplyDelete